Looking to announce your pregnancy in a new and exciting way? Why not try pregnancy announcement cookies? These cookies are bound to offer a sweet surprise to those who are hearing the good news and will taste equally delicious.
In this post, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite ideas for pregnancy announcement cookies to surprise your friends and family. Coming in various colors, designs, and sayings, you’re bound to find something unique.
So, come on… let’s get baking!
Cookies Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
Whether you’re announcing a second pregnancy to your husband or are having a baby shower, spreading the news with food is always a great idea. In the same way, announcing a pregnancy through the use of yummy treats is a worthy concept. Still, we know the thought of it all may be intimidating. Thankfully, it doesn’t have to be complicated.
Pregnancy announcement cookies can be customized online to fit your desires. From the comfort of your couch, you can create cookies that fit your style while getting across the message you want to convey.
And while pregnancy cookies can be designed professionally, you can also take matters into your own hands. Consider baking and designing your cookies at home. You can even wrap them up yourself using fancy wax paper or cellophane with a bow.
Whatever you decide, we’re here to offer you some inspiration. So let’s see what we can bake up together!
Pregnancy Announcement Cookies and More
There are many types of pregnancy announcement cookie ideas you can find online. But there are other types of baked goods you can also use to share the good news. Take your pick from cupcakes to fortune cookies. The options are endless!
The following segments are some of the best pregnancy announcements we’ve found in each category.
Pregnancy Announcement Sugar Cookies
To start, Etsy is a great place to find anything personalized, especially pregnancy announcement cookies. There are countless options available on Instagram and Pinterest worthy to announce the big news.
Check out the following awesome creations straight from Etsy.
- Bun in the Oven Theme: Lovin’ Oven Cookies has awesome “Bun in the Oven” cookie creations that are not only fun to look at but give a sweet play on words. Color themes can be changed according to request and cookies come wrapped and sealed for freshness. Some designs may vary per order.
- “Rainbow” Baby Theme: Pregnant with your “rainbow baby”? Congratulations! Time to celebrate with these insanely cute cookies. These bright and colorful treats not only look the part but taste incredible. They’re also on the more affordable side compared to their competitors. Just give a shout to Parson Cookie Co. to snag them!
- Bestseller “Modern” Baby Shower Cookies: Leaf designs in sage green with whimsical text is all the rage these days. So it makes sense that these cookies are one of the best-selling cookies for expecting moms on Etsy. These treats were originally marketed as baby shower cookies, but you can customize them for pregnancy announcements as well!
- Animal Themed Cookies: Cute animals aren’t only soft and squishy. They come in cookie form, too! These bear-themed cookies from Delightfully Sprinkld have us swooning. We’re sure you’ll swoon for them, too!
Other Pregnancy Cookie Creations
If you are feeling a little creative and want to try making our own cookies, then check out these creations for making at home:
If you aren’t feeling up to designing a bunch of tiny cookies, this option is for you.
Bake one massive cookie and have a ball decking it out with your favorite designs and customized message.
Simple Footprint Cookies
Sometimes simple is so much better, especially when you are making your own treats.
These footprint cookies are stamped with tiny feet and divulge your due date. Though simple, they are sure to delight whoever receives them! Just bake up a batch of delicious sugar cookie and top them with this cute design. Easy right?
Baby Announcement Cookie Cutters
To help with designs and up your cookie baking game, try investing in a good-quality set of baby announcement cookie cutters. This will really take your DIY pregnancy announcement cookies to the next level! You can even try “baby block” cookie cutters to make things even more simple without feeling like you’re cutting too many corners.
Personalized Fortune Cookies Pregnancy Announcement
What do fortune cookies have to do with pregnancy announcements? You’d be surprised!
This is an interesting way to surprise your friends and family with the news of a new baby. Simply customize your fortune cookie to say what you want it to say. This easy and no-frills cookie announcement will have recipients jumping with joy.
Try the following statements when designing your personalized message:
- “Baby Coming Soon”
- “You’re Going to Be a Grandma/Grandpa”
- “Baby (Last Name) On the Way”
- “Welcoming Our Little One on (Due Date)”
- “You + Me= 3”
Pregnancy Announcement Cupcakes
You didn’t think we were going to leave out the cupcakes, did you?
Pregnancy announcement cupcakes are a fun and yummy way to get your point across. Women use these to surprise their husbands, parents, families, and friends.
The best part about cupcakes is that you can keep them simple. Since they are small, they don’t have to be inscribed with a lot of words. Simply buy themed cupcake toppers and snag a good cupcake and frosting recipe, and you’re in business. What could be easier?
Pregnancy Announcement Cookies? A Great Idea!
Pregnancy announcement cookies and baked goods are a fun way to spread the big news. Not only will they bring joy to those that receive them, but they will also fill tummies. Choose from modern themes to animal themes. You can even choose to make the cookies yourself.
And if you are intimidated by the thought of making your own designs, you can opt to make one giant cookie or bake cupcakes instead. There are many options to choose from.
Remember, these cookie and treat ideas make the future birth of a new baby so much sweeter. Use these ideas to surprise the special people in your life!
Until next time!